Join Our Team
Our employees are the building blocks to the success of Tyler Petroleum; they have helped us to lay a solid foundation to the growth of the company and pursue the dream of becoming the industry leader. The team work of our employees and management made the company a wonderful place to work. Company offers a platform for our employees to recognize their weakness and train them for a better career. We welcome you to be a part of our challenging team and discover the opportunities and growth prospectus that we offer, to transform your life. We have vacancies in different locations across Texas, for Accounting, Managers, Admin Staff, Cashiers, Store Helpers etc. Join us today, to be the part of the transformation.
Job Title : Operations Research Analyst
Posted Date: 10/01/2018
Job Location : Tyler, TX
Requirement : Master’s degree in Industrial management or Operation Research.
How to Apply : Send Resume to email@example.com
1. Create mathematical models of problems to show conflicting objectives, alternatives, restrictions, variables and constants.
2. Prepare management reports that clearly and completely define and analyze issues, and recommended solutions to help management make informed decisions.
3. Collaborate with management to define and clarify business objectives to better understand problems and create appropriate solutions.
4. Observe current operational systems and gather data about issues so the information can be analyzed.
5. Develop standard procedures such as schedules, office systems and logistics systems that align with business goals and objectives.
6. Determine all alternative courses of action to specific issues and analyze the pros and cons of each possible solution so that the best decision can be reached.
7. Design and develop statistical, mathematical, econometric and various other scientific techniques for system assessment.
8. Produce and implement cost and time networks designed to control, plan and review projects to ensure smooth running and the timely completion of projects
Short travel only. Inside East Texas, Location to Location, Once in every Month
Data Analytical skills. Operations research analysts use a wide range of methods, such as forecasting, data mining, and statistical analysis, to examine and interpret data.
Critical-thinking skills. Operations research analysts must be able to figure out what information is relevant to their work. They also must be able to evaluate the costs and benefits of alternative solutions before making a recommendation.
Problem-solving skills. Operations research analysts need to be able to diagnose problems on the basis of information given to them by others. They then analyze relevant information to solve the problems